Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cleo cat spree #1

Click on this link to enter spree: http://www.cleocat-fashion.com/index.php

Handling fees: $1.50 per item
Postage fee PER ITEM
Clothes : $1.50 / pcs

Bags and Sportswear Set : $2 / pcs
You would be paying: Price of item + handling fees + postage


(email me if you have doubts)

Please note :

1) The postage fee is used to pay the supplier on deliever the items to you. If you want me to post the items to you after I receive the stocks, it would be an additional charge of $1.50 or more depending on what you buy.


2) This is not a taiwan spree. You only have to wait for about 3 working days for the stocks to arrive after I cap! (:


3) You have to pay me before I can help u order. In case of oos, full refund would be made


4) Don't order if you cannot wait

Order form
Name :
Contact no. :
Email :
Name of item :
Url (link of the item you chosen) :
Colour :
Quantity :
Price :

Send in your orders to my email at: dyattitude@live.com


♡ Happy shopping with us~

-Dyattitude-

No comments: